X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreshFroot_
    replied
    Originally posted by Arcanum View Post
    Wasn't really looking for personal customized ones for just me or my site per se.

I just meant something similar to those that come with the vB Blog add-on, which don't really work (look good) on dark backgrounds and aren't easily converted to a darker background. So I had hope others who are in same situation might offer up any graphics they created for this.
    alrighty, I'll go through the blog images, and spruce them up a bit, so they show up better on darker skins and release it for free.

Leave a comment:

• Arcanum
    replied
    Wasn't really looking for personal customized ones for just me or my site per se.

I just meant something similar to those that come with the vB Blog add-on, which don't really work (look good) on dark backgrounds and aren't easily converted to a darker background. So I had hope others who are in same situation might offer up any graphics they created for this.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFroot_
    replied
    hmm, do you have an example or what kind of icons you would want. I can probably make some, I just need an example of color/contrast.

Leave a comment:

• Arcanum
    started a topic vB Blog: icons for dark backgrounds?

vB Blog: icons for dark backgrounds?

Anyone yet got a decent set of icons and graphics for vB's blog add-on that work well on darker backgrounds yet? Can't seem to find any offerings in this regard here or at vbulletin.org on a quick check.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X