Product Templates in 3.6.8...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Templates in 3.6.8...?

Hi there! I'm trying to create a new product in vB 3.6.8, and so far have the product defined, phrases defined, and plug-ins defined - but when I try to add a template, there is no way to associate that template with the product!

I go to Style Manager > Add New Template, and there is no way to select what product to associate the new template with (screenshot attached).

I then go ahead and add a new template and try to edit it, thinking maybe THEN I can assign it to the new custom product, but no option exists there either (screenshot also attached).

I am logged into the admin CP site as an Administrator.

Any help would be appreciated!

-R
    Attached Files

You need to be in debug mode when developing addons.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      You need to be in debug mode when developing addons.
      OK, next question - how do I get vB into debug mode??? I can't seem to find an option readily accessible from the CP, and searching the 3.6 manual doesn't yield anything other than "you need to enable debug mode to access feature XXX" in 4-5 places.

This might be something worth mentioning in the documentation (both the fact that debug mode has to be turned on as well as HOW to do it).

Thanks!

-R

Comment

Add this to config.php to enter into debug mode:

Under:
        <?php

Add this line:
        $config['Misc']['debug'] = 1;
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Got it - thanks!

-R

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X