Problem with header shifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with header shifting

I am working on a fixed width design with rounded corners and border images for my forum at http://forum.csnation.ro (CS-Nation theme) and I am using 3 main images: one is the header image (logo), one is the page background repeat-y image (defined in the page CSS) and the last is my footer image. I have fixed the problem with the images not staying together by wraping the entire forum in a table. However, my issue is:

While on a small height page (for example the registration rules), the images shift (move) by a few pixels and it ruins the entire design. I can't seem to figure it out and I have searched both vbulletin.com and vbulletin.org without any answer to this strange behaviour. Any ideas?

L.E: IE 7 shifted the header on every page, so there was something wrong with the tables, so I double checked the style settings and it appears that the Main Table Width wasn't an even number. (it was 917 px, set so that my content was displayed correctly inside my page background image, wich was 920 px wide). Set to 916 px now and everything's ok.
    Problem solved
    Last edited by Delioncourt; Sat 11th Aug '07, 1:26pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X