Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaDCaT75
    replied
    All the links in this thread are dead!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Semere Liif
    replied
    Links:
    Link

Link2

Well hell I was wrong I guess they are actully on this forum. If you do a search at vbulletin.org for vbuttonpro you will find lot of links on this stuff.

Semere

Originally posted by D7MeEe
    hellllllllllllllllllllllp

OOPS!

We can't seem to locate that page

Click here to return to

Leave a comment:

• D7MeEe
    replied
    hellllllllllllllllllllllp

OOPS!

We can't seem to locate that page

Click here to return to

Leave a comment:

• Semere Liif
    replied
    Just to let you know this has already been done and is downloadable from Vbulletin.org There is a version for ps 6.0 and ps 7.0 that I know of both work well I have used them many times already.

Leave a comment:

• ForzaGrifo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodfist
    ]This file seems to have disappeared. Would anybody have a zip that they can upload?
    ditto

Leave a comment:

• Bloodfist
    replied
    Originally posted by Bald Bouncer
    I have written some actions that will change all the colours of your buttons to the colour of your choice instantly.
    These actions require you to download the vBulletin 2 Graphics Developer Kit to use these.
    These are my first attempt with actions to change the buttons on Vbulitin board so feed back would be appreciated.
    Instructions are included and I have made these as clear as I can but as this is not my strong point I hope you will be able to follow them.
    Bald Bouncer.
    You can download the file here
    ]http://www.x-forums.com/pics/button_actions.zip

This file seems to have disappeared. Would anybody have a zip that they can upload?

Leave a comment:

• daFish
    replied
    Sorry but i can't find it in the members area.
    Maybe i'm blind

-Fish

Leave a comment:

• DoubleDoom
    replied
    They are still in members area for downloading and should work on PS7
    Last edited by DoubleDoom; Mon 3rd Mar '03, 6:32am.

Leave a comment:

• Limey
    replied
    are the ps6 actions still around?

Anyone else have these PS6 actions?

Leave a comment:

• Jux
    replied
    Originally posted by E
    are the actions avalible for PS7?
    I'd be interested in knowing that as well.

Leave a comment:

• E
    replied
    are the actions avalible for PS7?

Leave a comment:

• moosey
    replied
    awesome man!! thx

Leave a comment:

• shiva
    replied
    Originally posted by marvc
    I'm totally new to vB as I just purchased it yesterday and really don't have a clue on where to begin. I do know that I've very interested in learning how to change my colors and add new styles? I think. Anyway I'd like to start with learning how to change my colors and would like to know if anyone here can give me some pointers? I've tried to download the scripts but can't get to the site.
    I'd appreciate if someone could point me to how to download and start using this on my wamp server.

oh yeah
    i do have the vbutton and photoshop but don't have a clue on how to use either of them.

newbie...
    First off welcome.
    I'm pretty new to theme design myself, only started about 5 days ago, and it's a very complex system for theme/template design. In fact, I'm going bald from pulling my hair out trying to figure out what the hundreds of templates do, and how to get it to put in a site design for my own forums.
    Here's some quick pointers though...

Read the instructions on Actions in your photoshop manual on loading and using actions, that's what they are there for, and proberly would explain it a lot better than I could. pretty simple once you understand it though.

As to styles and colors, there's a pre built system that lets you change styles and color combinations on line, then you copy and paste the codes in your style. That's here:

http://www.activescore.com/vb/

Styles are explained a bit in the online manual for VB.
    There's also so threads scattered around this forum on creating your own styles, sorry, no links handy though.

VButton doesn't actually have instructions included with them, though there is a thread for it. You need to go to your members area, grab the graphics kit, which is all the psd files of the buttons. Put the psd's in a folder called VButton, place the folder in the C: directory, then click the VButton.exe button. Should be able to figure it out from there, it's a little fiddly, but it does work very well.

Leave a comment:

• marvc
    replied
    I'm totally new to vB as I just purchased it yesterday and really don't have a clue on where to begin. I do know that I've very interested in learning how to change my colors and add new styles? I think. Anyway I'd like to start with learning how to change my colors and would like to know if anyone here can give me some pointers? I've tried to download the scripts but can't get to the site.
    I'd appreciate if someone could point me to how to download and start using this on my wamp server.

oh yeah
    i do have the vbutton and photoshop but don't have a clue on how to use either of them.

newbie...

Leave a comment:

• shiva
    replied
    Originally posted by Remi
    It is not working !!!

The Action file for PS 6 is giving me this message when I rune it:

"Could not write the file because the file was not found"

I have followed the instructions step by step but I dont know what is wrong !!

can some one advice what to do

Thanks in advance
    Look in the action file. You have to have the folder with the psd actions in the desktop. It looks for the files here:

C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\vb2gfxdev\vBulletin 2 Graphics Developer Kit

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X