.style stlyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .style stlyes?

Ok I have seen many threads asking for styles and reponces such as "Make your own style" or there are no styles available for download and such.

If I had planned to make my own I would instead of post this and ask for this:

If you have a nice vB and a nice style can u save it from the admin center and attach it here so I can download it or provide me to a link to other styles that are on the web?

I really need some styles to set and play around with, I have no sence of color or graphics so I cant make one :P

Well, a lot of people work hard on their styles to get the desired effect of a unique look and don't like giving them up easily. However, please find my "UTA Grey" style attached which might be of some help - however you will also need all the images as well, etc.
    HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
    -
    Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

It gave me this when i tried to upload it:

Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 10789 is not allowed to access /var/tmp//phpg89102 owned by uid 0

And a buncha errors then said:

Invalid style file!

=(

Comment

1) I hope you unzipped it first?
        2) Which version of vB are you using?
        HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
        -
        Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

Originally posted by d00dinN33D
          It gave me this when i tried to upload it:

Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 10789 is not allowed to access /var/tmp//phpg89102 owned by uid 0

And a buncha errors then said:

Invalid style file!

=(
          If PHP is running in SAFE MODE you have to import the style from local file and not by using the upload function in your CP.
          Put it on you FTP and use the last Import option.

Comment

here my blue style set, there are some images in that style that isnt with the Vbb, but i added links directly to the images stored on my host, so that wont be a problem!
            Last edited by ozone2000; Sat 28th Jul '01, 6:02am.

Comment

Originally posted by Martz
              1) I hope you unzipped it first?
              2) Which version of vB are you using?
              un-zipped? wats tat? lol j/k

anyway I will try to upload it via FTP instead of the admin center feature.

Comment

Originally posted by ozone2000
                here my blue style set, there are some images in that style that isnt with the Vbb, but i added links directly to the images stored on my host, so that wont be a problem!
                Thanks! That one is s33t! I added it as one of the user selectable ones.

Btw - Wats the link to your forum so I can save the images to go w/ that because I cant find the links to them that you mentioned.

Comment

i don't know how i now can add that style! it is a vbulletin.style
                  must i run it on my server???
                  so i can add that style automaticly to my board?

tnx
                  Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny
                    i don't know how i now can add that style! it is a vbulletin.style
                    must i run it on my server???
                    so i can add that style automaticly to my board?

tnx
                    Johnny
                    Styles/Upload Download in your CP

Comment

Originally posted by d00dinN33D
                      Btw - Wats the link to your forum so I can save the images to go w/ that because I cant find the links to them that you mentioned.
                      its not up yet, im still working on it, but ill post the link when its up!

p.s. if you want me to enter my license thingy, then i cant, because im working on the board with a friend, and i didnt have money to buy the license, so he did it...!

Comment

Originally posted by EXCHANGE

Styles/Upload Download in your CP
                        tnx exchange!

Comment

ok i've set up a style on my board but when i now click on the image vBulletin_logo.gif i go to an other url! not that one from my board!

where must i change this?? i want it so that i can click on my vb image and then go to the main forum page you know.....

tnx

Johnny

Comment

here, i found some minor problems with my style, but they should be fixed now!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny
                              ok i've set up a style on my board but when i now click on the image vBulletin_logo.gif i go to an other url! not that one from my board!

where must i change this?? i want it so that i can click on my vb image and then go to the main forum page you know.....

tnx

Johnny
                              Check your header template.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X