Advice on how to incorporate my website logo colors into the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on how to incorporate my website logo colors into the forums

I had a logo designed for my website and would like to incorporate the colors into the forums. I thought it would be easy if I just modify the default vb style but it seems not to be. The main parts of the forums were easy to convert to my colors using the style manager but the buttons, status icons and so forth do not look so nice. I do not know how to easily change the immense number of these graphics with my limited PS skills. I looked at some free styles on vbulletin.org but I still would need to change the colors. I just want a simple style and to get the forums up and running as quickly as possible but I do want it to look clean. This has frustrated me as I thought it would be straightforward to do. I would not mind having someone design a style for me but the prices I have seen $300+ prohibits this. Any suggestions on how best to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Shawn

If you have photoshop or anything that edits .psd files, you can change hue color or pick from vbulletin.com / vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X