Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Archived Threads Page Ignore "Word Wrap"

Make Archived Threads pages Ignore "Word Wrap"

Is there anyway when you create a plug-in. To add some code that will make the Archived Pages ingnore the Word Wrap setting you have enabled in the vBulletin Options. Which is setup to 60 by default. What code is needed in a plug-in to do this.

I don't want to change that settings to "0" as a workaround, becuase then people could spam your board with long text without breaks.

To be more specific, I use a custom BBCode in a plug-in that has very long links dosplayed in it. And they get broken up and spaces inserted into them because they exceed 60 characters most of the time. So basicly it would be best if I could add some code to the plug-in to only target that custom BBCode only (disable wordwrap for whats displayed in that custom BBCode only before it's stripped). While still having an effect on normal text.
    Last edited by MRGTB; Tue 5 Jun '07, 4:42am.

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at vBulletin.org.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X