X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhei21
    replied
    Thanks Kerry-Anne,

I just solved the problem by setting the extra CSS attributes in the Body to margin: 0px;

I will also fix the other issue.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    << Moved to Templates, Graphics & Styles >>

I've given your page source a quick look over and noticed this in your header template.

<table border="0" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center">
    <tr>
    <td " valign="bottom"><td align="left">
    You should not have <td> tags opened like that and need to remove one or other of them.

While this will not solve the issue, it will tidy up the source code and give better validation.

To solve the issue, go to

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > StyleVars > Outer Border Width

Change this to 0 and save it.

Leave a comment:

• jhei21
    replied
    Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
    You have got an additional CSS file included in your site so it is possible that it is coming from there.
    Its not coming from there. I have removed that file and still have the same problem that CSS file just adds in the white line splitting the categories.

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    You have got an additional CSS file included in your site so it is possible that it is coming from there.

Leave a comment:

• jhei21
    started a topic I cant get rid of my stubborn outer border

I cant get rid of my stubborn outer border

I have searched and changed stacks of settings but to no avail.

My forum is here: http://forum.adorebeauty.com.au/ and you can see it has a slim border (about 5 pixels around the edge) that i cannot get rid of. I want the forum to align hard against the page with no border.

My main table width is set as 100% and i cant see where that border is coming from.

Any ideas?

Thanks.