Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    You can try - Screen Resolution Detection - For Banner(s) Logo(s) just one little draw-back, you have to make at least 20 banner(s) / logo(s) for most of those monitor people use. I never seen phpbb auto resize a image or maybe that is why I can not, because it does it before I can see it.

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    If the banner that you are using has a section which can be repeated then it is easy to do by adding a slice as a background image to the header table.

Leave a comment:

• vcon13
    replied
    Is there any other way around this?

Is there any other way around this? This is crazy why would you write code to split a header into 3 files? In phpbb all you have to do is add the header and resize it, then you can spend the rest of the time customizing, coding, hacking,etc.
    Or at least give us the choice if there is some reason for this. This really annoys me, this is more more work on my part just to get the freakin header, when I have all kinds of other parts of the site to deal with and customizations, systems engineer, etc. Now I have to pull up photoshop and create extra work! man!

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174708

Leave a comment:

• Tiger Shark
    started a topic Automatically resize header logo?

Automatically resize header logo?

Can anyone tell me how to automatically resize a JPG that I want to have fill the header area of the BB to the screen resolution of the viewing browser, (specifically, the width is the problem)... I've searched everywhere, (I think), and don't seem to have had much luck... either that or I don't understand what I'm looking at...

Any help is gratefully accepted