Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create Leftside Rightside Column - includes Table(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byron
    replied
    It looks fine on forumhome and forumdisplay. But there are extra paddings on showthread page. Anyone knows how to solve it?

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    Originally posted by bossanova View Post
    Does this modification work for ver. 3.7.2 ????

I have been seriously lacking when it comes to my board and I need to jump on doing some modifications as my board sucks functionality and purpose wise..

Just a bland site as I have NO idea what the hell I am doing when it comes to modifications.

Plus my board is hosted by a company in Dallas Texas and it's not easy for me to do FTP or image uploads or anything else requiring server integration.

Thanks in advance !!!!
    The simple template edits will still work for vB 3.7.2 and including the latest I am running vB 3.8.2.

If you need help in with any more modifications (How to install, edit...), then visit www.vBulletin.org and ask in appropriate forums.

Here is a working link to a video for (How to use FTP)

Leave a comment:

• bossanova
    replied
    Does this modification work for ver. 3.7.2 ????

I have been seriously lacking when it comes to my board and I need to jump on doing some modifications as my board sucks functionality and purpose wise..

Just a bland site as I have NO idea what the hell I am doing when it comes to modifications.

Plus my board is hosted by a company in Dallas Texas and it's not easy for me to do FTP or image uploads or anything else requiring server integration.

Thanks in advance !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    Originally posted by necforums View Post
    I installed leftside and rightside columns but once I click on a forum/thread I lose the right column. How can I fix this.

Thank You
    Originally posted by wacnstac View Post
    Same exact problem here. Did you find a solution?
    You will need to inquire help over at www.vbullet.org... I am still able to get both columns to work in version vBulletin 3.8.2.

Leave a comment:

• wacnstac
    replied
    Originally posted by necforums View Post
    I installed leftside and rightside columns but once I click on a forum/thread I lose the right column. How can I fix this.

Thank You

Same exact problem here. Did you find a solution?

Leave a comment:

• necforums
    replied
    missing right column

Thank You

Leave a comment:

• wilczek
    replied
    Ignore this

Leave a comment:

• Jacque
    replied
    This is exactly what I needed - thank you, thank you, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• glennybee
    replied
    Thank you for these posts, excellent!

Leave a comment:

• b65ran
    replied
    Is there anyway I can make it float all over the page. What I mean is as user scroll down to the page the column will follow.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    Originally posted by anabolicresource View Post
    Is it possible to add multiple boxes ?

I tried to copy the code, but that doesn't work.
    Someone has any idea ?
    Yes you can, but you would be better off using vBadvance cmps or seeking help over at www.vBulletin.org. You will find several version of this type of modification. This only works for fluid and not meant for a fixed width style.

Leave a comment:

• bodyresource
    replied
    Is it possible to add multiple boxes ?

I tried to copy the code, but that doesn't work.
    Someone has any idea ?

Leave a comment:

• attroll
    replied
    I will be waiting to hear from you on this. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    I do not remeber if I had it for showtreads area? I think it was someone asking it to have it displayed within that area. I know I did not like having a column on my site, but will see what I need to do to have it working. It seems I can not get the message area of post any smaller. I do not recall what I have done to get it to work, as I have installed 3.6.5 and still can not decrease size of post.

I will have to do this when I run a format on my computer to clear out all. I know I was able to get it to work on showthreads, but then I guess I did not write it down somewhere...

Leave a comment:

• attroll
    replied
    I just noticed that it does not work correctly using percentages either. It only works correctly when you use 100%. If you use anything other then 100% then the navbar in the threads is not in proportion with the header or the thread.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X