Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create Leftside Rightside Column - includes Table(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is exactly what I needed - thank you, thank you, thank you!

Comment

Ignore this

Comment

missing right column

I installed leftside and rightside columns but once I click on a forum/thread I lose the right column. How can I fix this.

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by necforums View Post
          I installed leftside and rightside columns but once I click on a forum/thread I lose the right column. How can I fix this.

Thank You

Same exact problem here. Did you find a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by necforums View Post

Thank You
            Originally posted by wacnstac View Post
            Same exact problem here. Did you find a solution?
            You will need to inquire help over at www.vbullet.org... I am still able to get both columns to work in version vBulletin 3.8.2.

Comment

Does this modification work for ver. 3.7.2 ????

I have been seriously lacking when it comes to my board and I need to jump on doing some modifications as my board sucks functionality and purpose wise..

Just a bland site as I have NO idea what the hell I am doing when it comes to modifications.

Plus my board is hosted by a company in Dallas Texas and it's not easy for me to do FTP or image uploads or anything else requiring server integration.

Thanks in advance !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bossanova View Post
                Does this modification work for ver. 3.7.2 ????

I have been seriously lacking when it comes to my board and I need to jump on doing some modifications as my board sucks functionality and purpose wise..

Just a bland site as I have NO idea what the hell I am doing when it comes to modifications.

Plus my board is hosted by a company in Dallas Texas and it's not easy for me to do FTP or image uploads or anything else requiring server integration.

Thanks in advance !!!!
                The simple template edits will still work for vB 3.7.2 and including the latest I am running vB 3.8.2.

If you need help in with any more modifications (How to install, edit...), then visit www.vBulletin.org and ask in appropriate forums.

Here is a working link to a video for (How to use FTP)

Comment

It looks fine on forumhome and forumdisplay. But there are extra paddings on showthread page. Anyone knows how to solve it?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X