Vbulletin Graphics Devlopers Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbulletin Graphics Devlopers Kit

Any way I can get this, i'm using the lite version. Or do i need to buy the full in order to obtain it. I dont' see why its just the pictures :\

The lite version wasn't ment to run as a bb, it was setup to test if your server can run vBulletin. This is why graphics are not distro'd with it. I'm sure the developers don't want to see their hardwork on graphics be spread into the pirated boards, and other bulletin board systems. So they only allow download to members....

Comment

Re: Vbulletin Graphics Devlopers Kit

Originally posted by Ishbu
      Any way I can get this, i'm using the lite version. Or do i need to buy the full in order to obtain it. I dont' see why its just the pictures :\
      http://www.vbulletin.com/manual/graphics.html

Comment

Re: Re: Vbulletin Graphics Devlopers Kit

No that is just the manual to go with the kit the kit is only downloadble by valid license holders.

Comment

whats the purpose of the kit i got it when i bought my vbb but never used it or read about it
          http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by almighty one
            whats the purpose of the kit i got it when i bought my vbb but never used it or read about it
            It contains all the vB graphics images in Photoshop PSD formated files. This make it very easy to create your own set on images to match your board's color scheme.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X