I need some examples of awesome VBulletin Logos and Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some examples of awesome VBulletin Logos and Skins

I'm getting a logo and skin designed for my forum, and am looking for well designed logos and skins to give me some ideas. Does anyone here have any VB Forums off the top of their head that have awesome logos and or skins?

Hey mate. For my forum, I use vbskinworks. You can try its sister site too: vbimageworks.

Comment

Originally posted by fizsparky View Post
      Hey mate. For my forum, I use vbskinworks. You can try its sister site too: vbimageworks.
      thanks for the tip! I'm having VBulletinskinz doing my skin, but I am torn getting a logo or banner that looks good.

Comment

the first thing for a site is the logo and branding.. skins comes quickly after that...

for inspiration for a logo, you can go to any site that provide ready-made logos, like : http://www.logomaid.com/list.php ...and make a choice... then ask the skin to be based on your logo... not the opposite!
        oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

Try Eagle Graphix - they make some awesome logos
          Peggy
          ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X