Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum marker legend: All in a row instead of stacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum marker legend: All in a row instead of stacked?

I apologise if this has been asked before, but....

I was wondering whether it is possible to have the forum marker legends displayed horizontally, instead of vertically.

So the bits that have the images, then say something like "Forum Contains No New Posts" would be displayed in a single row, instead of a column like they are by default.

I would like to have it like this so my forum is smaller in height, and I also think it would look tidier.

Could anyone please tell me how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

(ps: really enjoying my vB, best software ever!)

Just a simple matter of editing the forumhome template and changing the html

Comment

I've gone into the upload folder and opened the 'index' php file. Is this correct? If so, that file is horrible to my eyes!

Comment

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Edit Templates > Forum Home Templates > FORUMHOME > Customize

Edit the template here. You do not need to edit any PHP Files.
        Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Ok. I've found it now!

Sorry for not understanding, I haven't seen that area of the admin cp before.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X