Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Footer bar is just a few pixels too small, how do I make it fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peterska2
    replied
    Adjust the width of the table in the footer template by a few pixels, to say 806 and take it from there increase or decreasing as required.

The footer template is in Style Manager > Edit Templates > footer

Leave a comment:

• Lovemonk
    replied
    Would anyone be able to offer any further advice?

Leave a comment:

• Lovemonk
    replied
    Hello Kerry-Anne.

I did as instructed but unfortunately it just made the bar smaller in height, with the width unaffected. I am viewing the forums in Opera, if that matters.

EDIT:

I edited it in the style template, the third of the top three boxes. Is that what you meant for me to do, or is there an actual file called 'Footer Template' that I need to edit?
    Last edited by Lovemonk; Mon 19th Mar '07, 9:24am.

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    Remove the cellpadding by setting it to 0 in your footer template and it should be spot on then.

Leave a comment:

• Footer bar is just a few pixels too small, how do I make it fit?

Hello everyone.

I've spent a lot of time today prepping my forum, and I've got to within about 2 or 3 pixels of what I'd call a success!

Here's the link: http://www.media-live.co.uk/forum/index.php

Now at the bottom, the bar that says "contact us, archive, top etc" is just a few pixels too small. I can't figure out how to make it fit. Would anyway be so kind as to tell me how to correct this?

By the way, I've only just recently bought my vB after years of admiration, and I'm thoroughly enoying it so far!

Thanks in advance,

Lovemonk
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X