X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    The winner is know, new month of voting has been started. And to avoid more comments being made back & forth to eachother .. thread closed.

Congrats to the winner. And to all the other winners from winning BOTM in 2006! You all have wonderful forums

Leave a comment:

• Ohiosweetheart
    replied
    Originally posted by AVC View Post
    Kind of a major joke this thing is, you have little traffic, you take signatures down to contributing members, spam this thread by asking anyone to join and vote then toot your horn for the next year making the false claim you have the best vB board in the world.

This is a major joke on the entire community of vB forum owners!
    Alot of unfounded accusations there - that would best be handled elsewhere.
    And as far as I can see - no such claim has been made

Leave a comment:

• joeychgo
    replied
    Originally posted by AWS View Post
    Congrats and well done.
    Thank you...

Originally posted by djbaxter View Post
    The fact that there were only 72 voters out of all the vBulletin forum licenses out there is a little disconcerting.

I agree. I wish alot more participated in the voting. Manye vB should send out a mailer for these contests or something to get more interest.

Leave a comment:

• noppid
    replied
    Originally posted by joeychgo View Post
    Specifically, I would like to thank John and Peggy, my co-administrators for all their help. Believe me, this site wouldnt be anywhere near as successful if it wasnt for them.
    Interesting thank yous there Joey. I'm sure that's exactly how it happened.

Leave a comment:

• AVC
    replied
    Kind of a major joke this thing is, you have little traffic, you take signatures down to contributing members, spam this thread by asking anyone to join and vote then toot your horn for the next year making the false claim you have the best vB board in the world.

This is a major joke on the entire community of vB forum owners!

Leave a comment:

• djbaxter
    replied
    The fact that there were only 72 voters out of all the vBulletin forum licenses out there is a little disconcerting.

Leave a comment:

• AWS
    replied
    Congrats and well done.

Leave a comment:

• joeychgo
    replied
    WOW.

This is a pretty significant honor. Any of the more than 100,000 active vBulletin forums could have won this award. I am grateful for the award, but am careful to point out that this was not due to my effort alone. Many people have assisted with the website over the past year and they deserve as much if not more credit then I do for making this forum such a success.

Specifically, I would like to thank John and Peggy, my co-administrators for all their help. Believe me, this site wouldnt be anywhere near as successful if it wasnt for them. John owns a very successful Brass Band Music forum called TheMouthPiece.com and Peggy owns themesbydesign.net, a site dedicated to providing graphics and forum styles for vBulletin owners. These 2 people in particular have given tremendously to vBFAQ and to the vBulletin community as a whole.
    A few facts about vBulletin FAQ.
    • vBfaq was Started in January 2006
    • We have 8400+ members as of today
    • 40% of our visitors come from the USA
    • 10% come from the UK
    • 5% come from Canada, Australia and India
    I also want to thank our Moderators, both past and present, those who have donated skins and hacks, as well as our members.

You all make vBFAQ what it is. This award is shared by all of you.

Joeychgo
    Admin
    www.vBulletin-faq.com

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Good job! Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• Ohiosweetheart
    replied
    When does this contest end - today (the 30th) or tomorrow (the 1st)?

EDIT - guess I got my answer
    Last edited by Ohiosweetheart; Mon 30 Apr '07, 2:54pm.

Leave a comment:

• joeychgo
    replied
    Yup - thats how they are chosen.

If you win Board of the Month, your eligible for Board of the year for that year.

Leave a comment:

• djbaxter
    replied
    I believe each of the entries was voted BOTM during 2006, hence the 12 entries - one for each month.

Leave a comment:

• julia27
    replied
    Who chose the forums ? What was the criteria ? Or whoever submitted just gets to participate ?

Leave a comment:

• Logician
    replied
    girlsgetgoing.com is one of best skinned vbulletin board around. Let alone the unique community idea for the challenges and its wonderful admin. It gets my vote.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    Thanks for the nice comments for girlsgetgoing.com. [Voted]

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X