• Show
Clear All

• ozone2000
    replied
    no problem

Leave a comment:

• mjames
    replied
    Re: To mjames! and anyone else who wants it!

Originally posted by ozone2000
    here ya go, tell me if you need more!

... and about that i should make one with "User cp" then you can have a look at my tread here there is my whole button set included, if you scroll down you will se the Use cp button!
    Thanks so much! It's appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• ozone2000
    replied
    then why dont you get the guy who owns it to get the .psd files for you?

Leave a comment:

• Dakota
    replied
    Well I am not the person that owns the license for my vB, so I don't have the info to get into the members area. I simply maintain my forum, and the server updates it and such.

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakota
    Could you post the .psd file? I would really like it so that in the future I could just make my own buttons.
    if you have a vBulletin license, you can download the psd'd in the members area.

the psd'd are not for non customers as far as i know

Leave a comment:

• ozone2000
    replied
    Yes thats also a way to change the color, but if you want a specific one that someone already made, but not with the text you want, then you need the .psd file!

Leave a comment:

• Dakota
    replied
    I made mine orange. I use Paintshop Pro 6.0. I just load the button in there, then use "replace color", and I can change it to just about any color I want.

Leave a comment:

• ozone2000
    replied
    To mjames! and anyone else who wants it!

here ya go, tell me if you need more!

... and about that i should make one with "User cp" then you can have a look at my tread here there is my whole button set included, if you scroll down you will se the Use cp button!
    Last edited by ozone2000; Mon 9th Jul '01, 3:49pm.

Leave a comment:

• ozone2000
    replied
    I made those blue buttons that you inclueded on of in this tread, ill make one for ya in that color, just give me a minute!

Leave a comment:

• DarkManX_19
    replied
    glad to help

how did you change the color of the .psd file, thats the only thing i haven't been able to figure out yet......

Leave a comment:

• Dakota
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DarkManX_19
    replied
    here is lower case and the .psd file

psd file

Leave a comment:

• JCDR
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkManX_19
    hows this?
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Dakota
    replied
    Could you post the .psd file? I would really like it so that in the future I could just make my own buttons.

Leave a comment:

• chris frolic
    replied
    Darkman, could you post that graphic again, but in all lower case, so it matches the other top buttons better? (yours was Capitalized but otherwise looked great).

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X