Where can I buy a clean style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy a clean style?

I have looked so many places now. Either the template is bloated, the shoppingcard require Paypal to Process or there is no reply from the designers.

I want a clean skin like some of those www.forumthemes.com have, but they are down now, and when they are up they require Paypal.
    Or a design like www.webmaster-talk.com

Originally posted by kristoffer View Post
    I have looked so many places now. Either the template is bloated, the shoppingcard require Paypal to Process or there is no reply from the designers.

I want a clean skin like some of those www.forumthemes.com have, but they are down now, and when they are up they require Paypal.
    Or a design like www.webmaster-talk.com
    there are manny stylesellers but i cannot tell you because Steve would kick my ass for spamming google is your friend

Comment

Originally posted by DelphiVillage View Post
      there are many style sellers but i cannot tell you because Steve would kick my ass for spamming Google is your friend

Yeah, I know there are many - but like i said, have tried so many now, and there is always something wrong. That is the reason i made this post - to get the resellers you people recommend and trust.

I didn't know it was a ban-able offence to post links to style sellers, but if you have someone that MATCHES what i requested, please feel free to email them to me at [email protected]

Comment

Well.. there are some designers who will make custom work, or you can try places like you said... forumtemplates.com or gfxeon.com.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X