question mark instead of tick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question mark instead of tick

You know that "tick" layer in the photoshop devkit? Well I tried to create a "similar" question mark thingie. Took hours. Looked awful. And there's supposed to be like 2-3 layers within that "tick" one for the background, one for the actual thing etc...

I'm falling and I can't get up!!

If at all possible, perhaps someone can make a question mark layer? It would probably be used by a lot of people.

I must say I'm impressed with the help in terms of graphics people get. I feel funny asking for graphics at all because I know how much work it is.... but since this one would probably be used by many I thought I'd give it a shot....

(In fact, since I'm making requests, how about allowing .psd files to be uploaded in this forum and a bunch of "tick" type layers for people who want different "stuff" on their buttons but don't know how to use photoshop? Hmm, I'll find the right category and post both those requests there too.)
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X