Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB code...?!

Hi,

I want to change the name of vB code... For example: If I would have a board abou pets, I would like to call it Pet code instead of vB code!

Where can I change this easy? It has to take effect on the entire board. When register (Use vbCode quick links on your etc... Should be changed to Pet code), when you compose a message etc, the FAQ etc...

Thanks,

latinO
    Last edited by latinO; Thu 21st Jun '01, 8:16am.

add a replacement variable via the admin panel to find vB code and replace with Pet code
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Thanks...

Comment

add a replacement variable via the admin panel to find vB code and replace with Pet code
        I did just that... It worked half. In the rules on the bottom of the screen it still vB Code... And in the FAQ it is changed a bit, but not all...

Comment

it's case sensitive so

vB code and vB Code

is not the same
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
            it's case sensitive so

vB code and vB Code

is not the same
            I know, so I have to add 2 replacements...? Is this possible because I tried it but I couldn't...

Comment

Worked...!

It worked...!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X