If I made a VBB Graphic site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers

I could do that I suppose, but I am always worried that I do not get ALL the images and then create lots of new sets without some major images that the admins see etc.

Comment

this indeed is a good idea. dont forget searchable hacks directory , two thumb ups and good luck!

Comment

great idea, good luck c-prompt!
        If i can help, I will - have a green button set and a gray button set available ... some avatars and smilies too.
        Will you only make the site for graphics or also for stylesets / templates etc?
        10 SIN
        20 GOTO HELL

Comment

I guess we could dab into styles/templates as well. But only from a tutorial side. The status good. The design is done, Im setting it up now. WIll link when its ready to be beta tested!

Comment

aplogies

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Been ill recently (Viral Pleurisy) and a week later my system died! I am in the process of upgrading and re-installng all my software and any backups of data Loverly job, NOT!

e-mail me when you are ready Seems you are making excellent progress

I am on vacation next week and hope to have my system back up to scratch and hopefully make some more buton sets

Comment

well i really like this idea and im sure it will turn out well

Comment

If you need any help please let me know.

Comment

any news on this ???

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X