Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to place contents of HTML file in template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think I can help you with this. You may get problems if your trying to put variables from one template into another as I think that templates are parsed in a certain order (don't quote me!) so you may be using variables that are not filled before they are parsed. I they are vars that where originally in that template and they are not parsing I'd ask one of the developers - its beyond me.

Comment

Many variables are not global, and because of this they can't readily be called from just any template.

Try posting a message in the 'How do I' forum.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for all the help.

Mark

Comment

Question for Smachol

I was very impressed by your site at http://www.optiboard.com/forums/index.php?s=&styleid=26 . Can you share how you "sized" the OptiBoard Discussion Forums to be smaller on the page. I was trying to find a way to do the same thing, for those using 800x600 resolution on their monitors.

Thanks
          Jbear62000
          Thanks
          Jbear62000

vB ver 2.0.3 - License info is located in my profile :)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X