Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a skin made for my vB3 like the Skynet skin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a skin made for my vB3 like the Skynet skin...

How's it going? I originally wanted to buy the Skynet skin from vbulletinskins.com but they have been lagging on its 3.6 conversion forever. So I was hoping someone with good skills would be interested in helping me basically remake that skin with some modified parts on it. You can see a demo of it at this site http://forum.literotica.com:81/index.php?styleid=30 (just scroll to the bottom and choose the style "Skynet - Fixed") Basically I want the exact same skin, but instead of the dark gray for the category bg color, I want it black gradient with a very thin orange stripe underneath it. Anyone interested in helping me, let me know. Thanks!

Well that skin is copyrighted not to mention paid-for, so I don't really see how you can legally make the exact skin with a change or two.

Comment

well I don't want EXACTLY the same. I just like the basic theme of it. Its professional and clean. I was basically saying use it as a reference.

Comment

skynet skin

I like that skin, anyone know where I can buy it?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X