Blue buttons with lightblue text

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almighty one
    replied
    is there anyway to view this in layers where i can change th text myself i tried in paintshop pro but can not get it to do so i want to be able to add a few things myself for future purposes

Leave a comment:

• DarkManX_19
    replied
    have you made a red set???

if not could you??

thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• rmusic
    replied
    can i please get on that sais staff

Leave a comment:

• chilliboy
    replied
    Yep you got it right - it's vector layers your on about.

I use PaintShop Pro - and it would make it much easier to alter text if they where vector layers. Very simple to change the text, font, size, colour etc etc. I've noticed that many of the 'button sets' released on this board have different fonts shadows etc etc and I guess part of the reason for this is down to the fact that the text is not held as a vector. I've had the same problem myself, as I notice the text in the PSD files doesn't have the surrounding 'dark edging' (not sure if this is a compatibility prob with PSP) so I have to add a sligh drop shadow. It's not exactly the same but close (Infact I slightly prefer it as they are just slightly more easy to read).

Leave a comment:

• dwh
    replied
    I guess I mean vector layers I don't know photoshop that well and have no artistic abiulity whatsoever.

When I do a text layer, I can double click on the layer and the text is presented to me and I can change it without "paiting" I hope I'm explaining it right.

Leave a comment:

• rmusic
    replied
    Originally posted by IanMFT
    many thanks, they go perfect with my color scheme

mine also

Leave a comment:

• IanMFT
    replied
    many thanks, they go perfect with my color scheme

Leave a comment:

• rmusic
    replied
    can i posibly get a STFF button in this color

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• ozone2000
    replied
    oh, well, im a newbie to photoshop,s o dont know that, i only know how to change colors and such!

Leave a comment:

• chilliboy
    replied
    ii dont understand, in my .psd files there is text layers, that i can edit all i want! what do u mean?
    I presume he means Vector Layers?

Leave a comment:

• ozone2000
    replied
    i dont understand, in my .psd files there is text layers, that i can edit all i want! what do u mean?

Leave a comment:

• dwh
    replied
    Hmm, these are awesome, the only thing that make it better would be the photoshop files in .psd with text layers, which the devkit doesn't have yet...(the layers are there but they are graphix not text)

Leave a comment:

• kyle
    replied
    Love what your doing. great work! I'm looking for a new set of buttons on my forums and terrible at making them myself. Love to use yours. Do you have planes to make any gray with white, black or dark-blue letters, Or dark blue color code #006699"? with a shadow of gray or white so you can see them good on the same dark-blue background ..I'll understand if your to bussy. Eather way just wanted to say Great job.

ForexForums.org
    Last edited by kyle; Thu 12 Jul '01, 11:56am.

Leave a comment:

• george_proost
    replied
    Press it and i'll tell you inside

darn....

Leave a comment:

• ozone2000
    replied
    cant connect to the chat, because of my firewall
    Last edited by ozone2000; Mon 18 Jun '01, 9:40am.

Leave a comment: