Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header Help Please

Hi

can anybody tell me, how to put this header?

could any one explain it to me step by step... Please!

and the person design it for me, she says, it have to feet any type of screen size such as 800x600 and up ...
    Attached Files
    AlShiaTalk Where Experience Meets Innovation

The top of the image has to be split in 3 parts. The left is obviously the left side of the image, until the middle. The right is obviously the right side of the image, until the middle. Then the middle is a background image that's consistent so it can float 100% to fit width, filling up with the middle image.

left (fixed) forground image
    middle (width%) background image
    right (fixed) foreground image

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
      The top of the image has to be split in 3 parts. The left is obviously the left side of the image, until the middle. The right is obviously the right side of the image, until the middle. Then the middle is a background image that's consistent so it can float 100% to fit width, filling up with the middle image.

left (fixed) forground image
      middle (width%) background image
      right (fixed) foreground image
      Floris, Thank you for your awesome explanation

can you tell, after that where should I put it? which file I have to upload it?

which template I have to add the link or... act?
      AlShiaTalk Where Experience Meets Innovation

Comment

For detailed help with customizing your templates I recommend vbulletin.org as it falls outside of the default vbulletin support.

basics: header template, replace the content with your own html code, here's an example of such a table.

don't remove the vb phrases or variables of course ..

Code:
        <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
          <tr>
            <td width="200" align="left">[leftimg]</td>
            <td align="center" style="background-image:url(images/background.jpg)">[middleimg]</td>
            <td width="200" align="right">[rightimg]</td>
          </tr>
        </table>

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X