Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated graphics pack for 3.6.0

Hi folks,

Is there and updated graphics pack for 3.6? If not will there be one? I'm just looking to see which graphics have been updated and if any more than the one I saw have been added.

Cheers,
    Robert
    Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

The download has been updated for 3.6:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport.php

Here's the list of images that changed in 3.6.0 since 3.5.4:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...54#post1141658
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve,

I just downloaded these to check myself and I found the following images missing from the GDKs:

buttons/
      viewpost.gif

misc/
      redcard_small.gif
      rss.jpg
      trashcan.gif
      trashcan_small.gif
      v.gif
      yellowcard_small.gif

Comment

Okay, I'll report this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I dont think all those images are actually in use, some are alternatives which have no need to be in the GDK.

rss.jpg and v.gif are two I know that have no need to be in the GDK.

redcard_small.gif and yellowcard_small.gif are just the two larger ones resized.

Not sure what happened to trashcan.gif, trashcan_small.gif and viewpost.gif. I definately remember them getting discussed on Thursday. I think they may be in the large layered and not in the matte set.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Regarding the yellowcard_small.gif and redcard_small.gif - your right, they probably don't need to be in the Large Layered set but I think they should be in the Matte set.

trashcan.gif, trashcan_small.gif and viewpost.gif - I couldn't find them in either set.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X