Forum Title Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Title Style

How can I change the forum title's style (in the main page) from bold to normal and change the font independently?

I would also like to know how to change the text style of the main post text (the one you are reading now)..

Thnaks
    Last edited by mam14; Wed 6th Jun '01, 2:04am.

Anyone?.....

Comment

Do you mean the navigation above? (vBulletin Community Forum > Customising vBulletin > vBulletin Graphics and Styles > Forum Title Style)?

And, for your second question, do you mean this text >>here<<?

Hope I can help

Comment

Re: Forum Title Style

Originally posted by mam14
        How can I change the forum title's style (in the main page) from bold to normal and change the font independently?

I would also like to know how to change the text style of the main post text (the one you are reading now)..

Thnaks

You can use HTML-code instead on the normal title

Comment

No, I mean the category & forum names on the index page.. And yes, I do mean "this"text.

Where should I modify to make these changes?

Comment

Open up the certain template files, or go you your default style and edit some colors and other variables.

Comment

I found out how to modify the forum names but I still can't figure out how to change the main text (the one you are reading).

Help!

Comment

just alter the correct template or change one of the global style settings to reflect the right color (you'd be best off changing the template if you only want the text in messages to change)
                - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

Which template is that????

Comment

Fonts and styles are set under Styles -> Modify -> [fonts/colors/etc].

You will see CSS in the headinclude template on the resulting page. You can change some defaults here.

If you scroll down you will see four different font categories... Large Font, Normal Font, Small Font and Highlight. If you change the properties for these variables you will change the look and feel of the entire forum.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I know all of that wluke.. I don't want to change the look of the entire forum, just the main text in the posts.. That's why I need to figure out which template deals with this & change that alone..

So which template is it then?

Comment

Expand Postbit Templates
                        Then go to postbit

Edit where it says:
                        Code:
                        <p><normalfont>$post[message]</normalfont></p>
                        Change it to whatever size text you want or color like so:
                        Code:
                        <p><font size="3" face="Tahoma" color="#FFFF00">$post[message]</font></p>
                        Last edited by c-prompt; Sun 10th Jun '01, 10:19pm.

Comment

Thanks.. That's what I was looking for.

Comment

np.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X