Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for your favorite board - vB Board of the Month - July and 5th Anniversary

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Vbulletin-faq seems to be getting lots of votes, must admit I was oblivious to it! Will have to check it out, seems like its a fantastic resource for vbulletin. As for epiguide, I absolutley love the customisation. Its great to see so many boards making changes and creating a unique feel!

    Comment


    • #17
      I think it may be from positive community action. While it's technically not rallying votes, I've seen vB-FAQ mentioned at other places. It's good to see people caring to vote.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by hotrod1 View Post
        My vote went for vbulletin-faq.com. If they win then they must buy this http://www.cafepress.com/vbulletinshop.12700361 lol .
        I dont have to wear it do I?

        Originally posted by GamerzWorld View Post
        Vbulletin-faq seems to be getting lots of votes, must admit I was oblivious to it! Will have to check it out, seems like its a fantastic resource for vbulletin. As for epiguide, I absolutley love the customisation. Its great to see so many boards making changes and creating a unique feel!


        Thank you one an all!
        vBulletin Hosting - Building my Automotive Forum Network...
        vBulletin FAQ - Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - Car Audio Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum
        Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum - Willys and Jeep Forum

        Comment


        • #19
          mmporg-zones, looks amazing
          myetalk | Music, Bands, Friends and Forums.

          http://www.myetalk.com

          Comment


          • #20
            Thanks for all the thoughtful words and support, guys! We did add lots of customizing to the forum, such as in the "myspace"-like member profiles and altered forumbits, but none would have been possible without the amazing hack writers of vbulletin.org. Anyone can do some pretty astounding stuff if you study the great work over there.

            Chewbacca, extra thanks to you -- please don't worry, I didn't take your comments badly at all. I really do appreciate the feedback.

            Not surprised vbulletin-faq's doing so well. It's a very useful resource for vbulletin owners, and the community's showing the loyalty it's earned. But I'm glad to see the love for MMORPG-Zone too, since I think it's just gorgeous. BTW, The Chief's site really rocks.
            Kira

            EpiGuide: Web Entertainment Forums - vB Board of the Month, Aug 2007
            About Schuyler Falls, an Original Drama | Falling Sky Designs

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by hotrod1 View Post
              My vote went for vbulletin-faq.com. If they win then they must buy this http://www.cafepress.com/vbulletinshop.12700361 lol .
              I love it! I'd buy a bunch if you had larger sizes
              Last edited by Ohiosweetheart; Thu 6 Jul '06, 8:31pm.
              Peggy
              ~ normal is overrated ~

              One Buzy Mama!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by kiwilerner View Post
                Thanks for all the thoughtful words and support, guys! We did add lots of customizing to the forum, such as in the "myspace"-like member profiles and altered forumbits, but none would have been possible without the amazing hack writers of vbulletin.org. Anyone can do some pretty astounding stuff if you study the great work over there.

                Chewbacca, extra thanks to you -- please don't worry, I didn't take your comments badly at all. I really do appreciate the feedback.

                Not surprised vbulletin-faq's doing so well. It's a very useful resource for vbulletin owners, and the community's showing the loyalty it's earned. But I'm glad to see the love for MMORPG-Zone too, since I think it's just gorgeous. BTW, The Chief's site really rocks.

                Wow I really do like your site! You done some awesome stuff with it.
                Thanks for the kind words about vB-FAQ. We've just added a styles and graphics forum to it. It's growing like a weed
                Last edited by Ohiosweetheart; Fri 7 Jul '06, 9:35am.
                Peggy
                ~ normal is overrated ~

                One Buzy Mama!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by GamerzWorld View Post
                  Vbulletin-faq seems to be getting lots of votes
                  It got my vote because of the sites listed it's one that I actually use. It was a tough call between them and EpiGuide because of the amount of work Epi' did with their style but sometimes I prefer a simpler look & feel.
                  [URL="http://coolscifi.com"]Cool Sci-Fi[/URL="http://coolscifi.com"] | [URL="http://awalkerbit.me"]Walking Dead[/URL="awalkerbit.me"]

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by KW802 View Post
                    It got my vote because of the sites listed it's one that I actually use.
                    Originally posted by chewbacca View Post
                    I think it may be from positive community action. While it's technically not rallying votes, I've seen vB-FAQ mentioned at other places. It's good to see people caring to vote.
                    Probably because vb-FAQ is an up & coming major vB resource site. I'm sure it's mentioned on other sites whether there's a contest running or not. I don't call that rallying votes
                    Last edited by Ohiosweetheart; Fri 7 Jul '06, 12:14pm.
                    Peggy
                    ~ normal is overrated ~

                    One Buzy Mama!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Heh, I know it's not rallying votes. The posted topics actually mentioned all of the other sites in the actual message body.

                      I haven't had time to visit many sites in the past couple of weeks, but I've been to vB-FAQ before and it looked good, albeit plain and simple.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by chewbacca View Post
                        Heh, I know it's not rallying votes. The posted topics actually mentioned all of the other sites in the actual message body.

                        I haven't had time to visit many sites in the past couple of weeks, but I've been to vB-FAQ before and it looked good, albeit plain and simple.
                        Not plain, but definitely simple On a resource site, simple is good. Makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
                        Peggy
                        ~ normal is overrated ~

                        One Buzy Mama!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by chewbacca View Post
                          Heh, I know it's not rallying votes. The posted topics actually mentioned all of the other sites in the actual message body.

                          I haven't had time to visit many sites in the past couple of weeks, but I've been to vB-FAQ before and it looked good, albeit plain and simple.

                          Thank you Chewbacca. We certainly had no intention of rallying votes. Just drawing attention to the contest. All the sites listed are worthy of votes IMO, not just VBFAQ.

                          Yes, our style is simple. We wanted to keep the attention on the content. Our site is dedicated as a resource to the vBulletin admin regarding topics such as

                          Promoting your forum
                          Profiting from your forum
                          Getting ranked better on search engines
                          Developing your forum for the most participation

                          Plus, we have things such as internet news, vBulletin skins, Styles and Graphics available for free download, and many articles about ways to grow and manage your community.

                          Thanks to everyone who has (or will) vote for us, and thanks to everyone that participates in this contest regardless of who you vote for. We all work hard on building our communities, and the recognition of each vote means alot to all of us.



                          -
                          Last edited by joeychgo; Fri 7 Jul '06, 12:57pm.
                          vBulletin Hosting - Building my Automotive Forum Network...
                          vBulletin FAQ - Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - Car Audio Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum
                          Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum - Willys and Jeep Forum

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I voted for vb-FAQ

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I voted for deuceace.com simply for design.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Epiguide gets my vote. The look of it is absolutley stunning. If only my forum looked like that lol

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X