Logo Design Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Design Contest

We are looking for people to design a logo for our forum. I'm offering 1 RTK VII CD and 1 Fate of Dragon CD for the winning logo. The rules are:

1. The logo should be consistent with the theme of Romance Of Three Kingdoms.

2. It will have to include the wordings "Sanguo ONline" and also our URL "www.sanguo-online.com"

2. The logo should no larger than 1021 x 85 pixels and the file size 30kb or less.

3. The color scheme should be complimentary to the black background

4. It can be either a GIF or JPG.

5. The winning entry must include the PSD file or equivalent (for future recoloring and modifications.)

6. Submittion is unlimted.

7. The entries must be received by end of June, 2001.

8. I will send the winner 1 RTK VII CD and also 1 Fate Of Dragon (English) CD.

If you're interested, email all entries to [email protected].

All details is also published on our website.

Thanks and good luck!
    iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

on one??

no one interested

Comment

I'm running a logo design contest too with a $75.00 cash prize and I've only had two people email me about it. Frankly I expected more interest than that!

Good luck!
      Last edited by Steve Machol; Tue 5th Jun '01, 11:38am.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
        I'm running a logo design contest too with a $75.00 cash prize and I've only had two people email me about it. Frankly I expected more interest than that!

Good luck!
        I guess the prize is not attractive enuff

Comment

Originally posted by freehtml

I guess the prize is not attractive enuff
          Yeah, I guess not. But since I'm unemployed that's the best I can offer. (My job was recently eliminated after 14 years of loyal service!)
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Me too... I don't have much prize to offer..I guess had to do i myself..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X