Seeking designer &/ frame resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking designer &/ frame resources

I have no time for more design although I think my site looks decent. I'd like to do a couple of things, one is have an overall design with a border such as http://www.islandchat.net or something other idea that, quite simply, looks better than what I have, uniformly applicable to my web site, and makes better use of space and menu. I'm sure there are places that have free graphics such as the borders. Most of the free sites look like a well done nightmare of a Frontpage template.

My site looks acceptable for now but I feel that it needs to look cleaner. It needs a better nav system - the header has to be redone and better implement the logo, nav, and banner. I wouldn't mind investigating what it would cost for a designer to do the overall look and/or logo for the forums which could be applied network-wide. Small but important.
    My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Well, I have fequented your site a few times, to take a peekaboo at your useage of the vBportal. (btw, nice) But as for your nav system, I would be willing to work a decent price out for a new one. I can try a DHTML dropdown menu, graphics one, not basic colors. A flash menu, I have several in mind that could work. Email me if your interested.

[email protected]
    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X