Today's Birthdays link color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Birthdays link color

I need to change the link colors of the usernames that show up on the main page (index.php) when the user has a birthday that day. I mean when it is someone's birthday, you get that little message that tells you about it. I need to add a CSS class="..." tag to the <a href...> tag that makes the username a link. But I can't find where that link is made. Does anyone know?
    -Justin "JJR512" Rebbert
    JJR512.com: Chat about anything!

Look in calendar_showbirthdays and make sure to update your after making any template changes to force a birthdays refresh as they are cached.

Comment

"make sure to update your" what?

Comment

I sort of wondered that, too. I wasn't sure if he meant one of the maintenance updates, or just simply update the page, as in refresh it. So I did all of that.

Oddly, sometimes the birthday links would display as if the class setting was present, sometimes they wouldn't. And I'm talking about on the same day here: earlier in one day they did, later they didn't. It was very strange.

Sometimes my board pages loaded without using the external CSS file that I have called in my head include. What I was just talking about, though, was not that at all. I can tell when it doesn't use the external CSS file because the appearance is completely different. But aside from sometimes, at random (seemingly), failing to load the CSS file, it would also, as I said, just make the birthday links use the class tag or not make it use it. I gave up on figuring that out. I changed my whole appearance scheme so it was no longer necessary.
        -Justin "JJR512" Rebbert
        JJR512.com: Chat about anything!

Comment

The whole birthday thing doesn't seem to work right at all for me. Sometimes it shows up in the calendar sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it shows up on the front page, sometimes it doesn't. Weird. Maybe new users with birthdays on the day they register don't work right?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X