No announcement yet.

Button Color Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah sorry, I re-fractured my left wrist this weekend, so I didnt compleatly finish the requests, AHHHH! My wrist hurts so much, I will tonight tho.
    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

Originally posted by snyx
      Yeah sorry, I re-fractured my left wrist this weekend, so I didnt compleatly finish the requests, AHHHH! My wrist hurts so much, I will tonight tho.
      synx, that sucks! i hope that you heel well/quickly.... broken wrists suck!!!

Comment

Hello Snyx,
        Could you please make me a set of buttons?
        I am in no hurry, please take your time.
        Colors...
        Main:#00FFCC
        For the secondary, I really don't know. Please just pick a color, I'm sure you can make them look good with you experience.
        The backgroud color is black.
        Also when you are putting the text on the buttons could you please make the first letter on all the buttons a capital letter.
        Thanks Alot.
        Last edited by TooFastForYa; Tue 5th Jun '01, 12:19pm.

Comment

Would like to see the blue-orange set a bit darker blue..

it is almost good..

the darkblue-grey is to dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega
            Would like to see the blue-orange set a bit darker blue..
            Im noy re-doin a set cuz its a tad to light.

Comment

How's your wrist snyx?
              Feeling any better?

Comment

No, I fractured it last summer jumping off a 30ft water fall, I was suppost to land in the DEEP middle part of the rocks, about 20ft wide, but missed, and landed on the side, only like 10ft deep, and I put my wrist out to stop me naturaly. Then the other day, I was breaking (break dancing) when my friend asked me to do a hand spin, and I without thinking, went up on my left wrist, (the old fracture) WOW, I was in ALOT of pain. So thats my story. I will be better in a few weeks, its just one thing after another tho.

Plus until I get all the current requests up, there are NO MORE being taken. DO NOT POST YOUR REQUEST, cuz until I say, I will ignore any posted. Sorry.

----- NO MORE REQUESTS UNTILL NOTED -----

snyx

Comment

hello hello

i dont wanna feel or sound dumb or anything

but could u make me a button collection with black background with yellow text ?

Comment

dadada, please be respectful.

Comment

thanks YellowKard

Comment

Hi snyx, you seem to be a very, nice help guy. I wonder if you could suggest how I can add an extra button that displays a template page. Currently, I can only do it by modifying misc.php (to add another button action to the if list) and I do not want to modify code because of upgrades etc.

thanks for any help you can give.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X