Button Color Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button Color Requests

Yeah, I might as well be the guy who does all the buttons. LOL, so make your requests here. There is NO 100% I will do them, and please don't ICQ, PM, or EMAIL me on them. First I need the MAIN color, and then the SECONDARY color, I can do the rest. Please post your colors ONCE and then leave it, if there not in my Button Thread in a week MAX, then Im proboly not going to do them, I do have school, and work. So again, no promise I will do them but I will do a few every couple days.

snyx

Remember Snyx Button Thread Open 14/7!
    Last edited by snyx; Sat 26 May '01, 9:38pm.
    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

maybe you can make my colours:

#5B0606

Comment

cool.. i'm happy with the colours of the new vB buttons since they kind of fit into my design but was wondering if you could do a new button text for the word 'Rules' without the quotations using the default colours and text effects for the menu buttons ?
      i.e.

but with the word Rules

thanks
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

lichtflits, yeah maybe man.
        eva, thats no problem at all, send it to you tonight?

snyx

Comment

Originally posted by snyx
          eva, thats no problem at all, send it to you tonight?

snyx
          Great.. thanks you can attach it to this thread if you want maybe others might wanna use it too
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
            Great.. thanks you can attach it to this thread if you want maybe others might wanna use it too
            I doubt that, but sure whatever ya like.

Comment

meanwhile thx

Comment

I doubt that, but sure whatever ya like.
                THANKS!

Comment

Can you make me some yellow buttons please?

Comment

[edit] Nevermind, i used your blue / orange buttons, they work perfect!! [/edit]
                    Last edited by Joe; Fri 25 May '01, 3:22pm.
                    Bike Forums.net

Comment

I don't know what you mean by secondary color...The transparent part?
                      Could someone make some small topic icons
                      like:
                      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/images2/home.gif
                      I need
                      -Register
                      -Forums
                      -Services
                      -Home
                      -Contact
                      -Sections
                      -Search (Maybe)
                      (Maybe more later)
                      I think that's all for now
                      Hex colors of my site now:
                      #4080C0 Background (Use that as the button)
                      #203478 Navy-Borders (You don't need that)
                      #3098FF And the actual logo color (You won't need, I dont think)
                      Email me: [email protected]
                      Thanks!!!

Comment

Okay, first off yungwun I thought it was clear NOT to contact me out of the site, when I said, not to ICQ or PM me, but for our lesser posting users, that INCLUDES EMAIL! Sorry man, but Im not going to do your buttons. Everyone else, I will finish up my sets tonight, and make anyother requests. Sorry, I have been off my computer all night, and day. Friday night I partied a BIT too much is seems.

snyx

Comment

So you reply to my post then tell me not to PM you or ICQ you so I email you. Then you say no I won't do them but i'll do everyone else's.
                          Thanks

Comment

to start off the night, eva here is your rules button. next is finishing my blue set, and red set, then a yellow, and green set.

Comment

Originally posted by yungwun
                              So you reply to my post then tell me not to PM you or ICQ you so I email you. Then you say no I won't do them but i'll do everyone else's.
                              Thanks
                              It seems to me that snyx has offered to do this out of kindness and has made one simple request. You violated the spirit of this request and now you're upset because he/she doesn't want to do your buttons.

Tell me - why do you think snyx, or anyone else for that matter, owes you anything at all?
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X