Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate my new vBulletin Style (feedback welcome)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my new vBulletin Style (feedback welcome)

Hi,

Saw a thread that people rated other styles so figured i would post the new one i have called Takeout

http://www.forumthemes.com/forums/index.php?styleid=23

Please let me know what you rate it out of 10 and also if you can feedback would be great

Thanks
    William Wilson
    ForumThemes.com - vBulletin Themes

I like it, but personally I would see about rounding off the bottom corners of the tcat containing the thread title and thread tools in showthread. It just looks a little out of place on the showthread page only.

8.5/10 - fix those corners and you'll get a 9.5/10

Comment

So your saying remove the corners right? I was thinking that

Comment

yeah, if you can just round them off when tcat is called in showthread then that would be perfect. You might need to create a new css class based to tcat and use that instead though, otherwise it'll look out of place on all the other pages.

Comment

Looks good...7 out of 10 The only thing that doesn't quite sit with me is the gradient in the alt1. Other than that, it's a nice style. You have quite a nice portfolio going there...well done
          RazorThemes ~ Cutting Edge Designs

Comment

Thank you, means a lot coming from you really like your portfolio also

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X