This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arkham
    I nominate what is probably the best example of what can be done with vBulletin: www.girlsgetgoing.com

I will second this site as well.. this theme reminds me of hyster sisters..
    very impressive theme ...
    TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

Originally posted by Shining Arcanine
      I would like to nominate my own forums:

http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/forums/

They use a vanilla vBulletin skin by default but they have several other skins and I have done quite a bit to customize them (a custom new posts drop down menu, microstats, Back-Link for Quotes, Welcome Headers, pokemon sprite bb codes, UK English language option, option to use legacy postbit, countless optimizations to make them load quickly, etc.). They are also among the largest online pokemon forums and they have the most popular Anime Style Battling forum of any pokemon forum, even the biggest one.
      Where is that vanilla skin? I only see a few default ones and some colours added on the others.

Comment

It is vanilla meaning that the skin is unmodified. I just put a new style online. It is a work in progress as not many images have been customized yet but it is now avaliable for selection.

Edit: Since it is unfinished I have not made it the default style yet. My forums are probably the largest pokemon forums with a stock vBulletin style as the default. You will need to use the Quick Style Chooser to select it. It is called "Red Pokeballs."
        Last edited by Shining Arcanine; Sun 19 Mar '06, 12:15pm. Reason: Sentence Structure

Comment

Originally posted by AWS
          I'll second. Very unique way of presenting forum home. I like it.
          How hard was it to get that look?
          Thank you very much AWS, was not very hard to come up with that forum home page. The graphic presentation of course is minimal, some color play, icons mostly not modified at all. The whole idea is to keep everything light weight and information oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by kamurj
            Thank you very much AWS, was not very hard to come up with that forum home page. The graphic presentation of course is minimal, some color play, icons mostly not modified at all. The whole idea is to keep everything light weight and information oriented.
            You should consider releasing the skin. Light weight, fast loading is the way to go.
            Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

Originally posted by bfoot045
              Seconded, I'd like to see ewebtalk win one.
              Thanks, good luck

Comment

I'll try again

http://www.tech-unity.com
                My Website
                My vBulletin Installation

Comment

I would like to nominate my own forum www.webhostingtalk.nl
                  It's not 100% ready yet but I think it looks rather fresh don't you?

Webhostingtalk.nl :: For all your Dutch and European hosting quotes

The best and only hosting forum you need in Europe
                  You can ask your quotes and questions in English!

Comment

I would like to nominate my own forum www.vbulletinitalia.it.

Hi
                    http://vbulletinitaly.it

Comment

I'll second this one.

www.webhostingtalk.nl

Forgot to quote.
                      Last edited by AWS; Fri 24 Mar '06, 7:10am.

Comment

Originally posted by AWS
                        I'll second this one.
                        Hi! What do you second?

Webhostingtalk.nl :: For all your Dutch and European hosting quotes

The best and only hosting forum you need in Europe
                        You can ask your quotes and questions in English!

Comment

If i am not mistaken http://www.girlsgetgoing.com/ should definetly take up best board of month award :-)
                          TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

Submitting my board to the contest.

www.Slipen.com - Your Daily Dosage Of Internet Organics.

-The forum contains topics on every topic you can see. One can chat/discuss about anything. They are all-rounder forums not sticking to any 1 single thing, like most of the forums do. Moreover, we have very exciting stuff for our members, a nice and friendly community.

-Hope it wins :P

Comment

I would like to nominate www.wowfun.net/forum
                              الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
                              Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
                              Winner vB Board of Year 2005
                              vbulletinclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by Danecookie
                                Submitting my board to the contest.

www.Slipen.com - Your Daily Dosage Of Internet Organics.

-The forum contains topics on every topic you can see. One can chat/discuss about anything. They are all-rounder forums not sticking to any 1 single thing, like most of the forums do. Moreover, we have very exciting stuff for our members, a nice and friendly community.

-Hope it wins :P
                                I'll second this also.
                                There sure is a lot of good communities being submitted this month.

Comment

Working...
                                X