This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMusicMan
    I would like to nominate my wifes very colourful playgroup www site which is www.rainbowsunbeams.com please. Any seconders?

Ta.
    I support www.rainbowsunbeams.com

Comment

Originally posted by smackLAN
      I suppose I will submit mine as well...hopefully helping to change the look of the vB community in my own small way

www.vbskinworks.com/forum/index.php
      And also support vBskinworks.com

Comment

I'd like to nominate

http://www.tbreak.com/forums
        http://forums.site5.com

Sheldon Rodriguez
        Professional Custom vBulletin Skinz
        Webdesign with an Impact

Comment

I'm going to nominate myself again, www.daniweb.com

DaniWeb Programming Forums
          Computer Tech Support and Programming Forums

Comment

Originally posted by v7nweb7
            I'll second this.
            Baby, I was born this way

Comment

I would like to nominate my site www.talkandmore.net .. I have worked and worked and worked on this site for the last year and I truly believe I have created something special.

I really would like you all to at least take a peek at it. It is not your standard vb site. I have added so many useful features and I have created such a friendly and informative and fun place.

This site literally has changed my life. It has peeked my interest in webdesign and it has given me incentive to take courses and study webdesign and development. I would really, really appreciate it if someone would take a look and possibly second my site. www.talkandmore.net ..

Thanks so much!

Rich

PS-Happy Holidays!!

I have to update this post because I just decided to upgrade my site to the latest version. Because of this I have lost many, many features that will take me a few weeks to get back at least. I still think it's a great site and I hope you think the same... Thanks

-
              Come shop at a great store! http://www.talkandmore.net/RichsAmazon/index.php?
              Last edited by RichieBoy67; Sun 25 Dec '05, 3:55pm.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieBoy67
                I would like to nominate my site www.talkandmore.net .. I have worked and worked and worked on this site for the last year and I truly believe I have created something special.

I really would like you all to at least take a peek at it. It is not your standard vb site. I have added so many useful features and I have created such a friendly and informative and fun place.

This site literally has changed my life. It has peeked my interest in webdesign and it has given me incentive to take courses and study webdesign and development. I would really, really appreciate it if someone would take a look and possibly second my site. www.talkandmore.net ..

Thanks so much!

Rich

PS-Happy Holidays!!

I have to update this post because I just decided to upgrade my site to the latest version. Because of this I have lost many, many features that will take me a few weeks to get back at least. I still think it's a great site and I hope you think the same... Thanks

-
                Come shop at a great store! http://www.talkandmore.net/RichsAmazon/index.php?
                I was going to second you but it appears as though practically everything but the forums is failing to work. With errors when viewing Blogs, Galleries, Homepages, Arcades, Sponsors etc ... i would recommend re-nominating yourself when your forums are in an appropriate condition for voting.

Comment

Originally posted by cscgal
                  I'm going to nominate myself again, www.daniweb.com
                  Seconded.

Comment

Thanks bfoot!

DaniWeb Programming Forums
                    Computer Tech Support and Programming Forums

Comment

Originally posted by P3RPL3XITY
                      Seconded.

Comment

I would like to nominate my board:

www.TalkHomebusiness.com
                        www.TalkHomebusiness.com/forum

Thank you
                        TalkHomeBusiness.com

Comment

I can only put up one url for nominationright?

Comment

Nominate my forum which i've converted from phpnuke/phpbb!

http://www.desiflavour.com

Comment

Originally posted by desiflavour
                              Nominate my forum which i've converted from phpnuke/phpbb!

http://www.desiflavour.com
                              That I hope gets removed..you and your members think its funny to spam another vbulletin forum..well, i think its funny when you're host kicks you.

10+ accounts, 100+ posts, banning and deleting took a good hour..hope you're happy. Idiot.
                              Last edited by TyleR; Mon 26 Dec '05, 9:29pm.

Comment

I'll give this a whirl

www.locoforum.com you can go ahead and say mine wins if you want..

just kidding..hehe
                                -- Web Developer for hire
                                ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X