Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    Congrats TP, and good sportmanship indeed bboard!

Leave a comment:

• funfone
    replied
    Thanks to all who voted for TP its greatly appreciated - Scott I will send through the banner soon - Happy New Year to all of you

Leave a comment:

• smackLAN
    replied
    sorry Floris...my apologies

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    SmackLAN: Behave! Your post is out of line.

To avoid personal issues being fought on this web site, I have removed these posts by the sandman, miner and aws, etc.
    Last edited by Floris; Sat 31st Dec '05, 10:49pm.

Leave a comment:

• Kusadasi-Guy
    replied
    www.talkpanic.com should be the #1

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    I voted for BB, but I wish my forum would have been up there

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    From this post on we drop the subject, Scott is aware of the situation and has dealt with it. No need to try and turn this thread into a fight.

Good luck everybody with winning, just a few more days to go!

Leave a comment:

• michaelbenson
    replied
    Originally posted by miner
    Yes if we have done against the rules we accept our site to disqualify! not just bluntly do this to my site?

As for the current rules we have done nothing wrong so dont you guys simply say against us and i have PMed to acccept what ever they deceide...

If i need to cheat i would have deleted the thread just like that before the isssue, i am a strait forward kinda person and expect things come my way on its own...

and if i have powers i would have removed my site from here long before as cant tolerate others cricticise my site for fun

I thought this is run for the customers of vB just for fun like thing and never realised so much power plays here...
    I guess some people arent happy when, as you said, some users submit their forums for fun, and yet others feel the need to promote and obtain additional votes in order to obtain the prize of BoTM - which many are assuming is the case with Best Boards, regardless of what the rules fail to specifically state.

Leave a comment:

• miner
    replied
    Originally posted by AquilaEagle
    You should just disqualify them no question. Set an example to others. My vote has gone a different way
    Yes if we have done against the rules we accept our site to disqualify! not just bluntly do this to my site?

As for the current rules we have done nothing wrong so dont you guys simply say against us and i have PMed to acccept what ever they deceide...

If i need to cheat i would have deleted the thread just like that before the isssue, i am a strait forward kinda person and expect things come my way on its own...

and if i have powers i would have removed my site from here long before as cant tolerate others cricticise my site for fun

I thought this is run for the customers of vB just for fun like thing and never realised so much power plays here...

Leave a comment:

• AquilaEagle
    replied
    You should just disqualify them no question. Set an example to others. My vote has gone a different way

Leave a comment:

• James Goddard
    replied
    Originally posted by michaelbenson
    i would assume that if someone has an issue with the decision maker they would contact that user privately
    LOL, I love the hyprocracy.

Leave a comment:

• michaelbenson
    replied
    Geee, i have a brainstorm, oops, i mean out of political correctness, a mind map. Perhaps James and bfoot could talk their discussion of philosophical quotations by Edmund Burke and outlining what a member at www.vbulletin.com stereotypically constitutes elsewhere. The decision has been made, i would assume that if someone has an issue with the decision maker they would contact that user privately and allow the resuming of the voting to take place.

Leave a comment:

• RagnarokDensetsu
    replied
    Excuse me, James, but surely you have better things to do? It's not *that* big of an issue, so why waste time bothering with it?

Anyway for what its worth I picked volconvo.com. It looks simple, clean, and intelligent, and seems to me to be very fitting for the community it caters to, and if I were looking to join another board, I think it would be quite an attractive choice.
    Last edited by RagnarokDensetsu; Tue 20th Dec '05, 10:03am.

Leave a comment:

• James Goddard
    replied
    Originally posted by bfoot045
    You are in no position to publically cricisize the way S.Molinari runs things.
    It would seem that I am in exactly that position.

Originally posted by bfoot045
    Sorry if I came on somewhat rude, but if you do have criticisms on how the contest is run, address them privately with S.Molinari if you could.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing.

Edmund Burke

Leave a comment:

• Cole2026
    replied
    Originally posted by James Goddard
    You'd think being a board admin would mean you could discuss an issue without resorting to ad hom attacks.

First of all it never mentions other boards. If a rule covers something that another person does on another board, that should be spelled out clearly.

It's silly to assume that people would read those guidlines ad infer that someone not in the contest making a post on another board is cause for punishment.

Seems all I have to do to make a mockery of this contest is pick the board I like the least each month and start rallying for votes for it.

James
    You are in no position to publically cricisize the way S.Molinari runs things, these types of criticisms should be private. It still does generally address rallying, meaning that the administrators here are the ones that have the right to interpret and address the rules as they see fit.

Sorry if I came on somewhat rude, but if you do have criticisms on how the contest is run, address them privately with S.Molinari if you could.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X