Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    On the Forum Home page? Ummmm.. It is just a table cell and pulls information out of the databased based on ForumID.

Leave a comment:

• teenfront
    replied
    cheers wayne i didnt mean to be cheeky just wondered if you had altered a template which was already floating about!

any hints for the sponsored area?

cheers,
    nick

Leave a comment:

• fastforward
    replied
    Originally posted by wluke
    There are 2 new tables, 9 new fields on the Forum Table, integration with a highly modified version of phpAds and more.
    Talking about phpads... I finally got it to work 'as advertised' by using just the vB "php Parsed Code" template and the view_raw() function. This is in phpAdsNew 2.0 beta 2.

I'll probably stick with AdCycle, but it was bugging me that I couldn't get it to work for so long, I just *had* to keep trying

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The SitePoint templates are not available for public distribution. The sponsorship code required a lot of work to be done to the code as well.

There are 2 new tables, 9 new fields on the Forum Table, integration with a highly modified version of phpAds and more.

However you can view the source code of the different pages for ideas to build your own.

I have posted bits and pieces from my templates here in the forums, you just have to search for them.

Leave a comment:

• dunefreak
    replied
    A lot of time and effort went into his templates. I don't think he is going to just hand out the style set.

Leave a comment:

• teenfront
    started a topic sitepoint template

sitepoint template

does anyone have the template wayne uses at sitepoint.com?? i love the fact the boards are sponsored and also the way the time etc. is at the top

hope you dont mind helping me out.

cheers,

nick
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X