sitepoint template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sitepoint template

does anyone have the template wayne uses at sitepoint.com?? i love the fact the boards are sponsored and also the way the time etc. is at the top

hope you dont mind helping me out.

cheers,

nick

A lot of time and effort went into his templates. I don't think he is going to just hand out the style set.
    Off-Road Forum

Comment

The SitePoint templates are not available for public distribution. The sponsorship code required a lot of work to be done to the code as well.

There are 2 new tables, 9 new fields on the Forum Table, integration with a highly modified version of phpAds and more.

However you can view the source code of the different pages for ideas to build your own.

I have posted bits and pieces from my templates here in the forums, you just have to search for them.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by wluke
        There are 2 new tables, 9 new fields on the Forum Table, integration with a highly modified version of phpAds and more.
        Talking about phpads... I finally got it to work 'as advertised' by using just the vB "php Parsed Code" template and the view_raw() function. This is in phpAdsNew 2.0 beta 2.

I'll probably stick with AdCycle, but it was bugging me that I couldn't get it to work for so long, I just *had* to keep trying
        http://britishexpats.com/ - British expatriate community

Comment

cheers wayne i didnt mean to be cheeky just wondered if you had altered a template which was already floating about!

any hints for the sponsored area?

cheers,
          nick

Comment

On the Forum Home page? Ummmm.. It is just a table cell and pulls information out of the databased based on ForumID.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X