Full What's Going On collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full What's Going On collapse

Is it possible to add a collapse function to the entire 'What's Going On" box? I have been able to get the collapse button to show up and work properly but it refuses to actually collapse the box. Im thinking its having trouble with the nested tbody tags Im trying to use. Anyone else have a suggestion?
    Last edited by Pirotess; Wed 9th Nov '05, 4:10pm.

No, it is most likely you did not identify the box with a different id="my_box"

Look for Collapsing Table's by Jake Bunce.
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90

Comment

Hehe, if only it were that easy. I used Jake's thread as my template for inserting the collapsable table in the first place. Unfortunately as mentioned earlier all it does is collapse a 5px bar between the table header and the other elements in the table. The only thing I havent tried is the global variable hack at the bottom of the second post in his thread. The reason I didnt try that is because the hack is being done in FORUMHOME not any of the forumbits.

Comment

I thought you wanted to collapse 'What's Going On ?" Did you want it to collapse the way catagory boxes do? i made mine able to do that?

Comment

Well I got it working but it was a pain to do so. I had to remove all the TBODY tags from the child sections in the What's Happening box. To do this I moved the child sections collapse ID's and styles from the TBODY statements into the TR statements immediately after them. After that the TBODY I had wrapped around all those child sections started working without further modification and collapses the entire table. The child sections still collapse properly as well.

In short I dont understand what problem there was with nested TBODY statements but thats what the problem appears to be. Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X