Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zip of blue-colored images

+63

hey guys. just spent a couple hours getting these perfect for use on my soon-to-be-unveiled board redesign, and i thought i'd share em with ya. they're very specific colors, but hey, if you can use em, go ahead.

some samples:

also includes some "home-grown" ones, detailed in the images.txt file in the zip. i'll post some more samples in the next message.
    Last edited by tubedogg; Fri 11 May '01, 3:49pm.

more samples:

(yes the poll image *is* modified. it's very close, but i changed the colors a bit to be more friendly towards what i was going for.)

i still haven't quite figured out how or what to do with the on/off/lock icons...so those aren't in here. everything else that i modified is, which is most of em.

Comment

Thanks tubedogg! I can sure make use of these buttons in one of my styles.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

cheers my man i will *have* to use them !
        Talking loud but aint saying nothing.

Comment

Hi all

Does anyone have a .style file to compliment this icons ??

I have been playing around for the last 2 hours with the style sheet but STILL havent got it looking good with what Ive come up with

I know im being picky, but one with a black background would be ace

Thanx all

Comment

Here are the colors I use (I use a blue (#3399FF) background, but you could make it black if you wish):

Page Background Color: #3399FF
            Table Border Color: #000000
            Category Strip Background Color: #99CCFF
            Category Strip Font Color: #000000
            Table Heading Background COlor: #6699CC
            Table Heading Text Color: #000000
            First Alt Color: #F8F915
            Second Alt Color: #F8E515
            Hover Color: #FFFFFF (this one does not show up well on the yellow alt colors; I still haven't quite figured out what to use for this one)
            Link Color: #000000
            Time Color: #000000

And my headinclude template (spaces added to preserve {replacement variables})

<style type="text/css">
            BODY { FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
            SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: { categorybackcolor}; SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: { categoryfontcolor}; /*
            SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #A997C4; SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #A997C4;
            SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: { tablebordercolor}; SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: { tablebordercolor};
            SCROLLBAR-FACE-COLOR: { categorybackcolor}; SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: { pagebgcolor};
            */ }
            UL { FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; }
            LI { FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; }
            P { FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; }
            TD { FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; }
            TR { FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; }
            FORM { FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; }
            SELECT { FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #CCCCCC; COLOR: #51485F; }
            OPTION { FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #CCCCCC; COLOR: #51485F; }
            TEXTAREA { FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #CCCCCC; COLOR: #000000; }
            .preform { FONT-FAMILY: Courier,mono; }

.bginput { FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #CCCCCC; COLOR: #000000; }
            .thtcolor { COLOR: {tableheadtextcolor}; }
            .invtable { BACKGROUND-COLOR: #F8F8F8; BORDER-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-STYLE: outset; }

#all A:link { COLOR: { linkcolor}; }
            #all A:visited { COLOR: { linkcolor}; }
            #all A:active { COLOR: { linkcolor}; }
            #all A:hover { COLOR: { hovercolor}; }
            #cat A:link { COLOR: { linkcolor}; }
            #cat A:visited { COLOR: { linkcolor}; }
            #cat A:active { COLOR: { linkcolor}; }
            #cat A:hover { COLOR: { hovercolor}; }
            </style>

body tag:
            <body bgcolor="#3399FF" text="#000000" id="all" leftmargin="10" topmargin="10" rightmargin="10" marginwidth="10" marginheight="10">

Hope this helps

Comment

WoW big thx 2u

Comment

excellent

everything is fine apart from the fact there are no off.gif and on.gif or vb_bullet.gif images

this incompletes the set and it would be nice to have matching buttons of those

these 3 would surely complete a classic set !!!

Comment

Hey Tubedogg,

I have a lot of these in teal green and FF,CC,00 some have have white and some have FF,CC,00 writing on them. But you have a lot I don't have in my colors.

Any chance you can whip some up? If not I understand.

Thanks either way.
                  Dan Flynn
                  http://www.powerwashnetwork.com

Comment

tubedogg: you rock, these fit my site perfectly...thank you so much

Comment

Sorry, I thought I put those in there. They're in the zip file now.

Comment

Thanks,

Were is the zip file??
                        Dan Flynn

Comment

Up in the first post.

Comment

hmm...is it possible to get the .psd for these ?? .. I would love a slightly darker version of them

Comment

Those are blue, I was looking for the teal green.
                              Dan Flynn

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X