No announcement yet.

Vote for your favorite board - vB Board of the Month - October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the contest guidelines but nowhere did it say how to nominiate a site for future contests. How do I do that?
    WNxWakko
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wnxwakko
      I read the contest guidelines but nowhere did it say how to nominiate a site for future contests. How do I do that?
      Scott will make a thread for nominations for the next month, so check back in this forum later.
      Webmaster / Administrator
      www.MegaGames.com
      www.MGForums.com

Comment

Thanks for the votes guys...my community has been getting nice and strong

Question for the mod: why are some sites allowed to have their portal page displayed in the voting but not others? How is that fair?

Comment

Wizarding Realm... very clean and unique. Post icons and header could improve, but much better than any of the others listed. Gaming one is too modern for my vote, but I would have otherwise.

Comment

Hulkforum gets my vote. The logo alone is one of the best I have seen!

Comment

hulk hogan for the win!

Comment

voted for defuturo. the other ones timed out.
                selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

GO www.gamesforum.com go!!
                  Professional Custom vBulletin Skinz
                  Webdesign with an Impact

Comment

I voted for volconvo.com

Comment

gamesforum.com
                      Last edited by FROGGYJ; Fri 21 Oct '05, 7:11pm.

Comment

i get the idea that people registrated yust for voting on gamesforum?...

because the Hulk forum is so much better with desgin and everything, my vote goes to the hulk forum
                        turn around, 180 times?

Comment

I was wondering something similar. I'm on a fast DSL and gamesforum.com still takes over 30 seconds to load, even with the images cached. Most people here are picky about that...could still be legit though...I think the votes are scrutinized by the mods anyway.
                          House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Comment

Originally posted by siNix
                            i get the idea that people registrated yust for voting on gamesforum?...
                            Please support your claim...
                            Professional Custom vBulletin Skinz
                            Webdesign with an Impact

Comment

gamesforum.com gets my vote for their impressive skin design.

Comment

IMPORTANT UPDATE! The Wizarding Realm has moved to a new url. It can now be found at http://realm.skeletalmage.com! Thank you for reviewing the forum.
                                House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Comment

Working...
                                X