I will design custom buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will design custom buttons

I will try my best to design custom buttons to match your forums in my free time, post your requirement here with an link to your forums.

Also i request you to check the link below, where i have displayed more then 100 samples of designs, if you like mention the Design number.

Note: the images are large in size it will be customised for your requirements and to suit your forum theme.

http://www.best-board.com/showthread.php?t=177

I will design these basic images ( 14 per set)

If you require extra buttons mention it in your request.

Thanks.

If your still offering I could use some new buttons
    www.metallifukinca.com is my site, some metallicaIZED buttons would be cool
    thanks for the offer

Comment

I will design and show you update later today...

Comment

Originally posted by oldfan
        If your still offering I could use some new buttons
        www.metallifukinca.com is my site, some metallicaIZED buttons would be cool
        thanks for the offer
        Check these designs and inform your thoughts

design1

design2

Comment

I like the first one
          good work and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by oldfan
            I like the first one
            good work and thanks
            Glad you liked my design, you will have the complete button set tommorow.

Comment

Nice work I have to say.

So here's my request, I've been trying to give this particual style a mroe Ice and snow sort of feel, while I'm not after snowflake buttons, woudl maybe, something like the user rank in white lightblue, and navy be used?

I like a bright, and noticable contrast between old, and new posts. If you get the urge to try something new, I'd be more'n'willing to try adn talk you into takign a stab at designing a logo.

See the style

Comment

@ oldfan

provide me the list of buttons needed, it will be easy for me to complete your requirements.
                Last edited by miner; Sun 25th Sep '05, 12:52am.

Comment

Originally posted by Mask@ZK
                  Nice work I have to say.

So here's my request, I've been trying to give this particual style a mroe Ice and snow sort of feel, while I'm not after snowflake buttons, woudl maybe, something like the user rank in white lightblue, and navy be used?

I like a bright, and noticable contrast between old, and new posts. If you get the urge to try something new, I'd be more'n'willing to try adn talk you into takign a stab at designing a logo.

See the style

I will see what i can do best for you...

Comment

thanks, I'll install them Monday

Comment

@ Mask@ZK

Check and inform whether this is near your expectations:

Comment

mmm, in the eye of the beholder

Not quite, what I meant, thought, I'm gonna poke and prod around and see if maybe userranks can be changed according to the skin, if so that'd be fricking awsome.

With a bit more poking around I found about what I was after, a better, prettier image to show you/work with. http://www.baldurs-gate.ch/forum/nwn-eye.gif

What I had meant was more along the lines using that as that image as a base shape/symbol for assorted buttons.
                        http://213.239.184.4/~orion/Forums/b.../forum_old.gif http://213.239.184.4/~orion/Forums/b.../forum_new.gif http://213.239.184.4/~orion/Forums/b...s/lastpost.gif
                        Yeah, yellow buttons, I dunno, they probably worked fine and dandy for the origional skin, but it's rather off for what I had in mind.

I hope I made more sense that time around, but I do have my doubts about it.

Comment

hmm i assume now! you need forum old, forum new image based on this image:
                          http://www.baldurs-gate.ch/forum/nwn-eye.gif

Hope i am right and will show you some updates soon...

Comment

Originally posted by miner
                            hmm i assume now! you need forum old, forum new image based on this image:

Hope i am right and will show you some updates soon...
                            Bingo, Sorry I wasn't clearer in the first post. Truh be told, a set of those in blue and white would be most needed, but a Black'n'Red and Greysclae set would get put to use also

*Grins* Yeah I'll request 20 million things if ya let me. *Chuckle* have no worries though, 'beggars cannot be choosers milord.'

Comment

Hi miner,

do you have any ideas for www.cheerforum.de?! Is it possibly to get also "german" buttons?!

Regrads,

Tobi

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X