Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload Gradient File

#D5D8E5 url(images/gradients/gradient_panelsurround.gif) repeat-x top left

What does the color number , and repeat-x top left do. Do I need these added to my gradient gif location? Or can I just put this

#D5D8E5 url( images/gradients/gradient_panelsurround.gif ) repeat-x
    top left

So I make a 50 x 50 gradient in PS, then replace the stock image with my new image? Is that all? Do I need repeat-x and a color number like VB has?

Thanks

I did it on my own with the search button DUH dumb rookie search!!

It was so easy, and I knew I was close with the info I had above. Answer is below, just add your own pics name that you uploaded and toss the stock one out. This is located in your CSS area. I am in gradient heaven now!!

url(images/gradients/gradient_panelsurround.gif) repeat-x top left

Comment

You really should add a color code, too. Make the color as close to the gradient color as possible. This is so that people who have images turned off - or for some other reason the gradient image does not display - there will be a colored background instead of pure white, which is most likely what it will be without a color code.
      ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

Thanks for the extra info. Now I understand why there is a color code at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by gsd103
          I did it on my own with the search button DUH dumb rookie search!!

It was so easy, and I knew I was close with the info I had above. Answer is below, just add your own pics name that you uploaded and toss the stock one out. This is located in your CSS area. I am in gradient heaven now!!

url(images/gradients/gradient_panelsurround.gif) repeat-x top left
          Since the gradient is set to be top-aligned, the background you set should be the color of the bottom-most pixel of your gradient image. This will ensure you have a smooth transition from background image to background color.
          :)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X