Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modifying the Forum Display Template (I think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifying the Forum Display Template (I think)

I'm only very BASICLY introduced into the PHP / MySQL language / db system. So advanced procedures are beyond me.

However, graphics are my specialty so I figured I would try to tackly modifying my vB to my desires. I do also have extensive HTML and a quick view over some of the templates I can see how modifications would be possible.

The first thing I wanted to know was how might I (if its even possible) edit the templates to display the forums in a collage (of a sorts).

A brief example of what I had in mind is the following.

---

I would like to know what template I would have to edit and maybe a few tips on how I could prevent from abstructing the code so the forum doesn't suffer problems.
    Attached Files

I believe that would require a bit of PHP coding and would be best suited for those over at vBulletin.org. I know there was a modification that would allow you to modify the forum display of the forumhome template (which is what you look at when viewing index.php). With some tweaking, you may be able to work it out to do what you are looking for.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X