Is it legal to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it legal to.....

If you have a license that is not branding free change the logo that says vbulletin at the top (the one in the top left), And if it is how do you?
    Last edited by cyberxp8; Fri 5th Aug '05, 10:50pm.

sorry but BUMP

Comment

Wait at least 12 hours before bumping. Bumping after 13 minutes is ridiculous. Plus, you didn't even post this in the correct forum.
      vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

You can change the logo. The branding freee option is strictly if you want to remove the copyright info in the footer:

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.0 Release Candidate 2
        Copyright 2000 - 2005, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok, but how do I change it, do I just replace the image?

Comment

Yes, that will work.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              You can change the logo. The branding freee option is strictly if you want to remove the copyright info in the footer: