Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Switching from UBB, need a pro to convert css stylesheet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching from UBB, need a pro to convert css stylesheet!

Hi, I'm going to switch my forum Magle Internatioal Music Forums from UBB.threads 6.5 to vBulletin 3.5 within a couple of weeks or as soon as vB 3.5 is released, but I need a skilled pro with great experience customizing vBulletin to convert the css stylesheet in order to get the best results. I'll pay for it of course, let me know your price.

You should have great experience, and have lots of references. It's a big advantage (or even a requisite) if you are well known on this forum.

My stylesheet has been custom-designed to match my home-page (http://www.magle.dk) and the colors/header etc. are unique, so this is a one-time job - you will not obtain the rights to redistribute the "style" in any way.

I'm really excited about this switch (just wonder why it took me so long...) and I'll be looking forward to a good cooperation

Best regards
    Frederik
    Last edited by TheMags; Mon 1 Aug '05, 5:26am.
    Magle International Music Forums

Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918

You can try posting in the Service Requests forum at vbulletin.org for help with this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Oh, sorry about that!

Have posted in vbulletin.org instead
      Magle International Music Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X