Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    Cool!
    Congrats petfrd.com

Leave a comment:

• cinq
    replied
    Thanks to all who liked the work I did for petfrd.com and voted for the site

Leave a comment:

• TalkvB
    replied
    **petfrd.com** gets my vote, just fits me as a person more.

Leave a comment:

• accyroy
    replied
    Wow... petfrd.com definately gets my vote. That site looks excellent and has managed to lose the 'oh I'm at another vb forum' thought from my head....

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    replied
    Petfrd.com by a monumental margin. Doesn't tear out my corneas like first contender I checked, and showcases some terrific integration and customization. Actually, it's one of the best vBs I've ever seen in terms of presentation.

The only suggestion I have is to lose the forum button set. The buttons are an awful contrast to an otherwise sharp-looking, stylish site.

Galadoria is a close second, but edged out by Petfrd's community. That was the clincher. (The oversized sigs and avatars don't help either. I'd recommend reducing the maximum allowed dimensions and streamlining the user info section in the postbit.) Otherwise the site presents a strong design coupled with a robust community.

Leave a comment:

• bubblehead
    replied
    I really like petfrd's site! Well laid out and the style is beautiful... they did a great job on the look.

Leave a comment:

• Marboosh.Net
    replied
    I've seen inside it so I'm definately going with:
    http://go.blankmemory.com/forums/

Very Nice Forum

Marboosh

Leave a comment:

• RagingPenguin
    replied
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Basses101 is being decommissioned due to a severe lack of interest by the community for which it was intended. If anybody is interested in buying the style from it, send me a PM. Please do not litter this thread with offers. Respect the threads integrity. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• SomeName
    replied
    I think they all look great! Alas, I only had one vote and petfrd.com's layout just knocked my socks off!

The other's were awesome too! go.blankmemory.com's was close but when I increased the text size the layout got skewed and the ability to increase the text size gets more and more important to me as each year passes.

Leave a comment:

• hollyboy
    replied
    My vote goes to petfrd.com

Leave a comment:

• WiBu
    replied
    None of them really float my boat but petfrd.com is the best out of them in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I will try to find it again tnx.

Leave a comment:

• hotrod1
    replied
    My vote goes to go.blankmemory.com

Leave a comment:

• bigcurt
    replied
    Hehe, watch out. KeyHunt is coming up next month :P. haha, gotta go with petfrd because of the sure brilliant design. But VERY close second is cardschat.

Leave a comment:

• joeboo
    replied
    I'm so glad I got into the poll!

For Galadoria Online, its a closed board for a few reasons. However! If you look on the login part, you can login as Testuser and with the password test to take a look inside

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X