Vote for your favorite Board - vB Board of the Month - July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

petfrd.com got my vote.
    While go.blankmemory.com looks like it might be a good one I wouldn't even consider voting for a closed community.
    Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

I've seen inside it so I'm definately going with:
      http://go.blankmemory.com/forums/
      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

I'm just thrilled to have gotten in. It's gonna be hard to beat GaladoriaOnline though. Good luck to all.
        House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Comment

yey, cant belive we are in the vote

Comment

go.blankmemory.com requires registration? Or am I just missing the forum link

Comment

petfrd.com is really second best, after cardschat.com which got my vote!

Good luck everybody

Comment

I'm so glad I got into the poll!

For Galadoria Online, its a closed board for a few reasons. However! If you look on the login part, you can login as Testuser and with the password test to take a look inside

Comment

Hehe, watch out. KeyHunt is coming up next month :P. haha, gotta go with petfrd because of the sure brilliant design. But VERY close second is cardschat.
                  KeyHunt - Vbulletin-Fans - vB Styles - vBdirectory vBCore
                  Valuable Links

Comment

My vote goes to go.blankmemory.com

Comment

I will try to find it again tnx.

Comment

None of them really float my boat but petfrd.com is the best out of them in my opinion.

Comment

My vote goes to petfrd.com

Comment

I think they all look great! Alas, I only had one vote and petfrd.com's layout just knocked my socks off!

The other's were awesome too! go.blankmemory.com's was close but when I increased the text size the layout got skewed and the ability to increase the text size gets more and more important to me as each year passes.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Basses101 is being decommissioned due to a severe lack of interest by the community for which it was intended. If anybody is interested in buying the style from it, send me a PM. Please do not litter this thread with offers. Respect the threads integrity. Thank you.
                              House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Comment

I've seen inside it so I'm definately going with:
                                http://go.blankmemory.com/forums/

Very Nice Forum

Marboosh

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X