Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Logo on top of forum

I've just installed vBulletin.
    Is there a way to remove the big blue "vBulletin" at the top left of the forum?

B

Per the license agreement that must stay. You can put your logo right along side it though. Or you can pay $150 for the rights to remove it.

Comment

Ok, how do I enter my banner along side it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bambina
        Ok, how do I enter my banner along side it?
        You weren't supposed to take me seriously

If you go into your admin CP go to Styles & Templates -> Style Manager. Using the dropdown next to your default style, choose "All Style Options" About 1/4 of the way down you will find image paths one of which is the title image. You can set your own image here, or simply edit the header template and make your changes there.

Comment

You weren't supposed to take me seriously
          do you mean the bulletin logo doesn't have to stay or that my reply sounded cold? if it's the latter, it probably did, sorry about that....it was very late on my side of the planet when I posted this thread and I had spent hours trying to install the forum.... ......although in the end I managed it.

Thanks for explaining how to insert the banner.....I come from ezboard and everything's different here...lol

Please confirm about the bulleting logo.......

take care
          B

Comment

Its fine removing the logo at the top just so long as you leave the vbulletin credits at the bottom of the page

Comment

Great, thanx so much!

Comment

Is there a maximum size of a customized header image

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X